Monday 25 July 2011

Update On Tarot Blog (First Posted Mar. 1, 2011)

Dear Reader,

When I look at the number of hits on my blog I see I have a solid number registered on all of my tarot blogs to date

So, for those of you who are kind enough to trust my personal interpretation of the minor arcana of the tarot as being - at the very least - "non-toxic", and who are interested in reading more, I just want to let you know I am still going to carry on through all the cards of the minor arcana remaining.

But, I don't think I will be publishing one a week any more.  I seem to need a little more time to let them sink in, these days, and I hope (with this change) will come more meaningful outcomes.

Right now I am "entertaining" the Two Of Cups (which gives us a visual template for how to "feel wisdom") and I am getting closer to having something come through to me that I believe is worthwhile.

So I am both begging your patience and sending you my thanks and my regards for reading along this far.

Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment