Wednesday 20 July 2011

The New Kid (An Update)


Good Day Reader,

Well, progress is being made creating my new blog in spite of the intense heat (and exactly why is it I convince myself each summer that I don't need to put in the air conditioning unit sitting in my front closet?).

Anyway ...

I am busy copying and pasting all my blogs from the Fiddleguy's site which relate to my 4-pronged focus outlined in my first post welcoming you to this new "Whistling In The Dark" blog.  

So, the way things stand today I now mostly have my tarot interpretations (the entire Suit of Swords and the Ace of Cups) on this blog as well as some early, miscellaneous pieces of "first person" writing which precede the emergence of my current blogging focuses.

But, thankfully, I have reached the spot in my copy-and-paste process where all the blogs which remain to be brought across will conform (as much as anything fundamentally organic in nature, like creating and blogging, can conform) with the outline stated in my welcoming blog.

Once all the transferring is completed - and I'm not sure when this will be because I am busier than usual until the end of the month - and things settle down, any new focuses for my blogging will be announced in a blog such as this; a blog written directly to you.

It is entirely possible I will wish to spread my focus out in the fall to include blogging about my experience going back to school on-line.  A first for me.

Stay Cool,
Ava

PS:  If I write the words blog or blogging one more time I am going to spit.

No comments:

Post a Comment