Wednesday 20 July 2011

Charles Darwin (First Posted Dec. 28, 2010)


Once again I find myself quoting supporting material from my new Parabola magazine (Winter 2010 – 2011 issue) as I just did in my recent blog entitled “Anything Worth Thinking About ...".

Now I am making the case that the conclusion I drew at the end of my "True Romantic" blog is supported by this belief of Darwin.

To be a true romantic is to be, at times, both ornate and excessive as befits the expression of the feeling(s) which have been aroused in the breast as one such as she/he.

In this blog I concluded the world would be a poorer place without true romantics sprinkled midst the folk who don't fly so high nor fall so low as these feeling driven folk.   I don't even have to stretch Darwin's point to have it fit perfectly.  Neat-o.

What a wonderful magazine this is turning out to be - and very helpful to this particular blogger, as well.

NOTE:  Blog: "Anything Worth Thinking About" is not on this blog site.

No comments:

Post a Comment